In this post, we’ve hand picked what we consider some of the best chemistry kits for high school students. These are the best chemistry kits for teenagers aged 12-18, and have been evaluated on the criteria that they provide a more complex introduction to chemistry and its concepts. These kits are a good introduction to the concepts of chemistry and do not have the younger simplified instructions. These kits are for more advanced and independent learners looking to experiment with chemistry concepts. This list is ideal for parents or educators looking for chemistry classroom and home activities! Check out what we consider the best chemistry kits for high school students below:
- The ultimate advanced chemistry set for the serious scientist age 12+, one of the most complete we have found online!
- Includes high-quality lab equipment such as test tubes, beakers, flasks, and dozens of chemicals to conduct over 333 experiments.
- Covers an array of advanced high school chemistry topics including chemical equations, Atomic structures, chemical bonding, and more-concepts that are critical for a comprehensive study of chemistry.
- Other topics include: chromatography, electrochemistry, electrolysis, acids and bases, and more.
- Parent’s choice gold award winner.
- Set up your lab space and learn how to safely handle the lab equipment and chemicals.
- Professional quality equipment helps you make the most of your chemistry experiments.
- Investigate chemistry in the kitchen by experimenting with sugar, honey, starch, eggs and proteins, fatty acids, and calcium.
- 125 diverse experiments make up this beginner chemistry set.
- Parent choice silver award winner
- An introductory tour of chemistry with 28 classic experiments
- Discover the colorful effects of acids and bases
- Make fizzy and foamy reactions and write messages with invisible ink
- Learn about reactions between solids, liquids, and gases
- The 48-page, full-color experiment manual gives simple instructions for setting up and performing each experiment, and then clear explanations of what happened and why
- MOLECULAR MODEL KIT: This educational molecule modeling kit is designed for easy chemistry learning for organic, inorganic and functional groups, which can arise in high school curriculum.
- BONUS LEARNING GUIDE AND MOLECULE STENCIL: This model kit for organic chemistry comes with an 8-page instructional guide to easily identify all atoms and connectors as well as a molecule stencil for drawing structures on paper.
- 3D VISUAL LEARNING: The 239-piece molecule model kit is built for students from high school to graduate level, with color coded bonds to help visually understand and demonstrate the structure and geometry of compounds.
Beaker, Flask, Cylinder Set, 3.3 Boro. Glass – 9 Pieces – Beaker Set, Flask Set, and Graduated Cylinder Set
- Durable glass to utilize for a more professional experience with the kits
- Contains 1 each Beaker Set, Flask Set, and Graduated Cylinder Set
- High quality inert 3.3 borosilicate glass
- ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Heavy Duty Reusable
- Combine this with the beakers above for a full-on lab experience
- One set fit most: 5pcs 33cm/13inch（1mlX1,2mlX1,3mlX1,5mlX1,10mlX1）,2pcs 20cm/7.9inch（3ml） different volumes thick glass graduated dropper pipettes with silicone tops, perfect for your various needs!
- High quality: Pipettes are made of borosilicate glass, thick and durable..
MEL Chemistry (Starter kit+VR-Headset+2 Boxes Experiments) Science Experiments Chemistry Sets for Kids
- HANDS-ON SCIENCE STEM: These kids science kits cover electrolysis and ion-exchange reactions.
- Obtain tin crystal trees from a transparent solution, grow a tin hedgehog from a zinc pellet and learn the science behind it all! They also offer a monthly subscription kit if desired.
- Five experiments inside.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Each MEL Chemistry set contains all the equipment you’ll need to conduct each science experiment.
- Enjoy lifetime access to over 70+VR and video lessons to study the science behind each experiment.
AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED High School Student Microscope
- This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in high school to learn sciences
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
- Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- Sturdy all metal framework. Power Supply – 110 V
- LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries)
If you are looking for less advanced chemistry kits, check out our choice of best chemistry kits for elementary school students as well as our best chemistry kits for middle school students. For additional chemistry learning opportunities, check out our write ups of chemistry concepts.