In this post, we’ve hand picked what we consider some of the best goodies and decorations for a chemistry and science themed kids birthday party. From science and chemistry inspired goodie bag items to decorations for the eating table, our list will help your party feel chemistry themed. For fun activities during the party, we also recommend checking out our top chemistry kits and DIY home chemistry experiments, so that you can find an age relevant gift or activity for your kids chemistry themed birthday party. We also encourage you to plan a trip to your local science museum, or hiring a local scientist entertainer that can come and facilitate experiments to keep the kids engaged. Here are our top chemistry party favors and party decor for your mad science themed chemistry birthday party:
- Big Experiments for Little Scientists, 6 egg-shaped science kits are included for endless knowledge and fun. Follow along to create over 12 experiments that are easy to do and sensory based.
- Hatch an Egg-citing Experiment, each science kit comes in a unique egg shape that will pique kids’ interest and excite them for experimenting. Crack open each ‘egg’ to reveal different activities within each one.
- Great for birthday gift bags or as a science chemistry activity during birthday parties
Creative Kids DIY Magic Bouncy Balls – Create Your Own Crystal Powder Balls Craft Kit for Kids Science Parties
- Make Your Own Bouncy Balls – Unique Arts and Crafts Set Comes w/ All the Supplies Needed for Kids to Create Their Very Own Mini Magic Power Balls
- 25 Bags Of Powder Crystals – Bright, Colorful Supplies Include Every Neon Shade of the Rainbow for Artistic Expression & Fun, Imaginative Experimentation
- Just Pour, Dip And Bounce – Simple 3-Step Science Experiment Provides a Fast, Clean, Easy & Educational Activity for Boys & Girls chemistry birthday parties
Slime Kit Galaxy (12 Pack, 2.5 oz) – Marbled Color Galaxy Slime Science Chemistry Party Favors for Kids
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – 12 pieces of Marbled Slime individually packed in plastic transparent resealable jar. Each mini container is prefilled with 2.5 ounces Galaxy like purple, pink and blue color compound. Material is a premium grade plasticine, not scented, hypoallergenic, and nontoxic.
- HOMEMADE MEGA COLLECTION – Looking for a science party activity for the kids? Mix and sprinkle this slime craft with your favorite beads, glitter, and crystal stuff; and share your own stretchy creation with friends.
Invisible Ink Pen 24Pcs Spy Pen with UV Light Magic Marker Kid Pens for Secret Message and Birthday Party
- INVISIBLE INK PEN: The ink is invisible after you write with it, unless you light on the cap blacklight to see the secret message perfectly.
- WRITE YOUR SECRET MESSAGE： Once your secret message is written with this invisible ink pen, you just need to wait for a few seconds and use the light on pen cap to make the words appear. Great for a chemistry themed kids party favor.
- Funny Science Stickers: Each sticker pack contains 100 Pcs different science stickers. The laboratory science stickers are printed in high definition, the patterns are precise and clear. The material is waterproof and sun proof, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Throw them into your chemistry goodie bags or lay them on the dining table for thematic decoration.
- Professionally designed Science Party favor treat bags, ideal for any Science chemistry theme celebration!
- Perfect for any occasion such as kids science birthday parties, kids school activities and more!
- Bag measures 8.5” tall, 5.5” wide. Each package includes 12 bags. Sturdy & lightweight. Good size to hold all your party favors!
- Your mad science chemistry party wont be complete without these Doctor name tag and lanyards.
- 12 child size green lanyards, 12 plastic name tag holders, and 12 printed cards per order. Lanyard size: 17.5 inches long, Card holder size: 4 x 2.75 inches. Total size: 20 inches.
- Cards are printed in full vibrant colors on card stock. “Security Clearance: All Access Pass” is printed on each card along with a place to add kids’ names so they can be doctors for the day. Repurpose the lanyard for other uses!
- Add a fun chemistry theme to your kids science birthday party with these vial shaped plastic re-usable party cups.
- Set of 8 cups with straws.
- Beaker cup size: 4 1/2″ 8 oz.
- Logos and icons related to science and chemistry, these balloons add awesome color and science themed birthday party decorations
- Package content: this package contains 40 pieces of latex balloons in total, including different colors as the picture shown, enough to meet your needs
Science Party Party Supplies Pack (for 16 Guests!) Science Party Decorations Mad Scientist Birthday Party
- [EVERYTHING YOU NEED] These colorful chemistry Science Party Supplies Packs have all the party table products you’ll need for anyone planning a science-theme, mad scientist theme, laboratory-theme birthday or any other events.
- [FOR 16 GUESTS] Our Science Party Pack includes 16 9-inch paper dinner plates, 16 7-inch paper dessert plates, 20 paper lunch napkins, 16 paper 9oz cups, plastic forks, and plastic spoons. PLEASE NOTE: FORK AND SPOON COLOR MAY VARY.
- Includes 3 Science tablecloths Party Supplies with colorful Test tube, microscope, molecular structure. The design is colorful and creative. The quantity is sufficient for kids’ Scientist theme party decoration or daily replacement. Perfectly matched with your other Laboratory party supplies, such as Chemistry party banners, paper plates, backgrounds, and props.
- The size of this Science party table cover is about 108 x 54 inches, enough to cover most rectangular tables, suitable for indoor and outdoor parties; this Creative Laboratory birthday party tablecloth adds a chemistry party theme.
- Material: High Quality Cardstock and Sticks.
- This items contains 27pcs science themed cupcake toppers in 9 different types. Each type for 3 pieces, quantity and type meet different needs.
- Great to add on cakes or cupcakes with a chemistry themed party.
- These cupcake toppers are for decoration purposes only, not edible, please do NOT place in oven or eat.
Check out other cool chemistry concepts with other chemistry kits below!